Solo Sports Brands, official UK distributors for arena swimwear & products are pleased to announce their sponsorship agreement with GB Para-Olympic Champion Alice Tai.
The 19-year-old trains at Ealing SC and the last few years have seen some standout performances;
- Relay gold medallist & individual bronze medallist (100m Back S10) at the Rio 2016 Para-Olympics
- Gold medallist at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games (100 Back S10) and silver in the 100m Free.
- Triple individual gold medallist at the 2018 European Championships in Dublin (S8 100m Free, 100m Back, 100m)
- Butterfly) as well as double gold as part of both the 4 x 100 medley & freestyle relay teams
- Current World Record Holder for the S8 100m free (63.66)
- Alice was shortlisted for the Disability Sportswoman of the year in 2018.
Allan Thornton, arena brand ambassador at Solo Sports commented
“We are delighted that Alice has chosen to work with us at this stage of her career. Alice has been a constant member of the GB Para swimming team over the past few years and we welcome the opportunity to help her in her preparation for Tokyo”
“I’m really excited to be working alongside arena UK and Solosports in the next two years going into Tokyo2020! I raced in Arena suits at both Commonwealth Games and European championships this year so I’m really grateful for the opportunity. Having just moved to Ealing Swimming Club, I’m really looking forward to the next couple of seasons and I’m glad that arena UK and Solosports can support me on this journey!”